Monday, August 24, 2015

It’s Not Just Me!!!


A lot of times I feel like I’m the only woman almost 40 and single. Realistically, I know that’s not true but that’s how I feel ALL the time.

I had an awesome chat with some ladies that were all around the same age and they echoed all of my thoughts and feelings.

It was a good feeling to know that I’m not alone but at the same time I had a bit of sadness because all of these women were me…educated, with careers, and beautiful (not being cocky but on a good day I'm not bad on the eyes) so I’m like what is going on.

At least if it were just me then I could really look within and figure out why me, why am I the only one and I could also have more hope.

But when it’s a group I’m like well heck am I destined for singleness.

Then of course it makes me go back to what is God’s plan for me…my plan was/is to be with someone until death do us part and to procreate but I’m not so sure that’s His.

Then I wondered what is going on with the men because clearly if there are single women there have to be some single men too. I have heard that men are intimidated but come on I don’t believe that…well there may be some but still.

There has to be a reason why myself and all these ladies are single is it God’s will or are we doing something wrong. Or is it really not time? And if so when is it time…I’m not getting any younger!

I need this all figured out by 40…well I hope.              

Signed,

Almost 40

No comments:

Post a Comment