Friday, September 4, 2015

I Love Say Yes To The Dress!!


This is one of my favorite shows but I seriously need to STOP watching it! They had a marathon on last weekend and of course I watched a lot of it LOL!

I am so bad watching it I even google pics of dresses I like and pin them to my Pinterest board…yes I have a problem SMH. SN-check out my Pinterest board if you are planning a wedding it is pretty good.

But here’s the problem I watch these shows and I get even sappier because of course all of these shows have happy endings.

I know marriage is more than a wedding but I would be lying if I said I didn’t want a wedding. I already have my dress appointment planned out…I know shocker! Just my mom & I that is one of those things I think I should just do with my mom I never understand why people take entourages but to each its own.

See, look how I got sidetracked and started talking about my dress appointment and I don’t even have a date/boyfriend/fiancĂ©’ I have issues. Jesus take the wheel!

But now you see why I must stop watching these shows I just keep planning my future and ain’t nothing going on with my future love life…que the violin.

But as usual I will probably keep watching these too…maybe I need to lie on someone’s couch.

Signed,

Almost 40

No comments:

Post a Comment