Friday, January 22, 2016

You Only Get One Life To Live!!



My Goal for 40!!
 
I have been thinking all day…really all week what to blog about this week and I had ideas but I just didn’t feel them enough in my spirit to share. Then Snow Apocalypse 2016 gave me a free day and what does one do on a free day besides watch the DVR and eat…hang out on social media on and off all day.

I saw this post above and I thought that’s it…this is what my whole journey to 40 is for…this is where I want to be.

I think I have said before I feel like I wasted my 20’s and most of my 30’s just trying everything, worrying, stressing and to be honest I am over it. I want true happiness, when I wake up every day I want to be happy about everything. Yes, I will have issues and problems will arise but I want to be that person who can handle them and keep pushing. Not the one that wants to lie under the covers and eat & sleep all day.

I want to enjoy life, live in the moment, and love all of me for simply who God made me!!

But here’s the downside to all of that…it doesn’t happen overnight. Whyyyyyyyy??? These are all things I want to work on, I have to work on. I have heard people say when you get in your 40’s you just get it, it’s great. I want to walk in my 40’s like Beyoncé…see video attached and I just might wear that outfit too :)!

But I have to work on it…which means all of these 1st world problems I have to let go and I have to not only say it but believe that God will always work it all out.

So, here we are 476 days out from my 40th birthday so I have time and I’m going to do it. But don’t expect the Beyoncé walk to soon but believe me its coming!

I do not know everything and I am learning everyday more and more about myself and life in general but what I do know is one day I am going to get it and when I do…you will know because that walk will be right. Again see video attached LOL!

Signed,

Almost 40

No comments:

Post a Comment