Friday, January 6, 2017

It’s Official…This is MY Year!

Well, it’s 2017 and I was born in 1977 so the time has come (as if you didn’t know) I turn 40 this year. Insert screams, claps, and rounds of applause please and thank you.  Me all 2017 video below LOL! And yes I will be performing a part of this in a leotard on May 13, 2017 😄!



In addition it’s my first post of the year so here we go…New Year, New Me… NOT!!

If you have been following my blog then you know I have been working on myself for quite some time so a new year is just that a new year.

This whole journey and after is all about growth for me. Life throws you punches all the time but it is how you handle them is what matters. And I will admit I don’t handle all of the punches to well.

And to keep it real some of the stuff I am working on will happen and some might not. But what I did figure out is it took me almost 40 years to get to this place of acknowledgment so it’s probably going to take a while to master it all.

If you were wondering as if I wouldn’t write about it…still single and childless…Bummer I know. And I think I just may still be waiting on him to knock on my door. Yep, still need to work on that.

The kid thing I need to make some decisions pretty soon…I know Janet Jackson just had a baby at 50 but I’m CaNesha not Janet so the odds of that happening well could be pretty slim. But adoption is an option so I really need to figure out if I want to do this and if so get my life in order because I hear it is a process.

Also, working on 40 & Fab…my working out comes and goes so we will see. Either way my b-day dress will be bomb and I may or may not have to wear spanx…jury is still out LOL!

I got a new cookbook so I am really going to work on cooking more, one because it’s better for you and also because I hear it is therapeutic. And I need more ways to relax that Netflix and chill.

All in all I am super excited about this year not because it’s a new year but because it’s MY year ready or not! Because at the end of the day regardless of what I do I’m turning 40 so I may as well embrace it and try to make it the best year EVER!!

Signed,

40 is really around the corner

2 comments: