Friday, April 7, 2017

Just Have Fun!!

The weekend before last I pretty much stayed in the house all weekend. Partly, because I was thinking my account was not setup for activities and partly because I was having a mini pity party…no birthday plans yet and it’s a month away, no dates, and no baby. You know the usual LOL! I promised myself the next weekend that was not going to happen.

Last weekend everything that was brought to me to do I took them up on the offer and I had one of the best weekends. I needed ALL of that friend time. I mean I was literally out like every day and night and I loved it.

Well, on Monday I checked my account and it was like GIRLLLLL you did the most. Later that day I was talking to my mom and told her about my weekend but then told her I was spent way to much money and the only thing she said was “you had fun though” and there was another aha moment.

I’m not as bad as I use to be but I will miss out on things because I’m concerned about money or feeling like if I can’t do it big then I shouldn’t go. The fact is life is short and my knees remind me daily I am not getting any younger.

I also realize that fun is what you make it. I mean I spent more at the Southern Women’s show than I should have but I didn’t have to. Just hanging with my friends and enjoying the massage chairs were enough.

As I’m learning life really is what you make it. You can choose to have fun or you can choose pity parties. I’m aiming for 95% fun. Hey, I’m human I have to leave room for a pity party…just saying.

Signed,

Almost 40 and a girl that just wants to have fun!
Showing my age for sure but I love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment