Saturday, July 18, 2015

There’s Hope…

It’s no secret I have always wanted to be married with kids...but in my 20’s there wasn’t a loss of hope. I don’t think I even really considered it wouldn’t happen. And I definitely wasn’t concerned about my eggs.

But at 38 there is a lot of doubt and uncertainty that it just may not happen and as much as I try to keep hope doubt seems to come in.So, when I hear stories like Kim Coles it gives me hope!

I am always happy when people get married…I love, love. I'm a hopeless romantic but when I read Kim Coles story about her marriage it was personal for me.

Coles is 53 and found love. And in addition to her age I liked what she said about finding him...“[My heart] was open just enough for Reggie to come though”.
Aww!!
Aww!!

It made me wonder if my heart is really open…I know I say I want it but is there an opening for someone.

Sometimes I wonder if I am putting so much emphasis on it happening that I can’t focus enough to simply get it.

I’m not sure but I do know this is just another thing on my list to figure out before 40.

SN: Coles husband is 12 years younger than her… you go girl! I’m not sure about that one but stranger things have happened. You can’t help who you fall in love with right?

In addition to my marital bliss hope…Tami Roman (The Real World & Basketball Wives) just announced at 45 she is pregnant…more hope. I know as we get older it’s risky but the thought that it can happen makes me smile.

At the end of the day I have no clue what my future holds but stories like these make me feel a little better about it.

Signed,

Almost 40

No comments:

Post a Comment