Saturday, July 18, 2015

**NEWS FLASH**

I’M JUST SINGLE!!
 
Single is not a disease I caught that penicillin can’t cure and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to die from it.
 
This is what I tell myself 75-80% of the time.
Been single to long..I'm about this life!
Been single to long..I'm about this life!
Ohhh but that 20-25% I have major woe is me moments. They go something like this:

Why Lord Why…what did I do wrong?

Lord, I try and live right, where is he?

And my favorite…I mean dang am I ugly??

I don’t and I won't apologize for having these moments because I’m human and overly sensitive but I realize I have to bring myself back.

So, how do I bring myself back…I remind myself of all the good in my life.

I have a great family and seriously the best parents a girl could ask for. I have a great group of sister friends who take me just as I am. I enjoy my job, I don’t live outdoors, and I have a car with air…it can’t get much better right! Well, maybe that whole husband & kid thing!

Sometimes it feels like I’ll be single forever and that’s when the moments start and other times I’m living my life like it’s golden. But I think that’s what makes me, me and why I started this blog. And now I have you all my readers (praise break…I have readers woo hoo) to share this journey with.

I believe that it is okay to have these moments because sometimes for lack of a better word…it just sucks! But I also know that life will go on. In the words of my mom…just keep living!

Signed,

Almost 40

No comments:

Post a Comment