Monday, July 20, 2015

It’s My One Month Blogaversary!!!


Hey Y’all,

I am super-duper excited…I have officially been blogging for a month and it has been awesome!

I know most people don’t celebrate a month but because of how long it took me to even start this blog I have to celebrate that I have been consecutive for a month.

There has been research which shows it takes 21 days to fully cultivate a new habit because 21 days is the time required for new neuropathways to be fully formed in your brain. I have hit 30-days so my brain is there.

I can’t explain to you all how much the feedback, shares, and text messages have meant to me…I was so scared to do this and to get all of this positive feedback I’m just so thankful.

I know it’s only been a month but I thought I would share with you something's I have learned since starting this journey:

Don’t let fear stop you…just do it 
Putting myself out there has been more therapeutic than I thought…not sure what I thought would happen but I love how it is going & how I'm feeling

I’m not alone…other women are thinking/feeling what I am

Last but not least Facebook said these things will happen to me in 2015 Money, Love, & Wedding in this order. Facebook also said in 1 year, 2 months, & 9 Days I will no longer be single




Not sure which one I believe but either way it sounds like this journey to 40 will lead me to a Boo…woot woot LOL! Who comes up with these things!

To celebrate my one month blogaversary I talked to a couple of men , one single and one married and asked some questions that I really wanted answers to and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one so stick with me because I will start sharing their responses on Wednesday! So, y'all come back now ya hear!

SN:  You may notice the blog looks different…the site I was using would not allow me to be great and as long as you all keep sticking with me I want to eventually take the blog up a notch so I had to move it.

If you were following the old blog please go follow this one…if you weren’t following please do!

Again, thank you so much for sticking with me and making me realize that this just may have been a good idea.

Signed,

Almost 40

No comments:

Post a Comment