Thursday, August 17, 2017

Live, Laugh, Love


I started using #livelaughlove when I turned 40 because it’s how I plan to live the rest of my life.

I have been 40 a little over three months and so far so good. I am really enjoying this thing called life and all it has to offer. I am working on growing my blog by making some improvements (stay tuned). I joined a couple of blogging/writing groups, finally using my resources (other bloggers) and getting out more to network. I have even started back reading just for fun.

 I try to wake up every day with a positive attitude of being thankful that my eyes opened. My prayers are longer every night. A few weeks ago, my bishop preached that we have to start asking for big stuff…things that will shock us, so I’m asking. LOL!


I laugh a lot more. One of the coolest things is that I laugh a lot at work. If you recall, I started a new job right before the big 4-0 and it is going well. It’s a lot of work, but a great environment. I laugh at myself more. You should see the mini concerts I have around the house. I am about to give Bey a run for her money. Laughing really IS good for the soul!

Lastly, I am working hard on loving me. Trying to let go of my inhibitions. Working on learning to love my body and trying not to use negative words when referring to myself.

I am consistent with my exercise and I just ordered my first box from Hello Fresh to work on my eating habits. There will be a post and pictures about it next week. I still eat cupcakes though…that will not changeJ. I just do it in moderation. Lastly, understanding that I do not have to be skinny to be fly, but I do need to be healthy for my future husband and baby (wink, wink).

Life is what you make it. Ish is going to happen there is no way around it, but the way we handle it is what helps us have our best life.

I am definitely working on my best life and as I said last week I am a masterpiece and a work in progress and its okay. I’m perfectly, imperfect and happy.

Signed,

40 Living, Laughing and Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment